June 18, 2010

Nicole the thief?!


Stardoll's own selfnamed 'Style Stalker' has been branded a thief by none other than reality star Emorox4eva. The Perez of Stardoll blogger, Nicole-0 was seen earlier today being bundled into a police car and later, being held before a judge after Jenna posted a full length report - complete with evidence - in relation to Nicole stealing $50 off innocent Stardillian Gweneee!

Police are forcing Nicole to stay overnight at the station until the judge makes her valuable decision, is she guilty or innocent?

10 comments:

Vic said...

GUILTTYYY!

Olivia- 2peicesofcandy1 said...

Unfortunately, guilty in my eyes.
The evidence is all there. I feel bad for the judge that has to put up with this drama!

Anonymous said...

Guilty.

GothRibbon

Anonymous said...

Guilty!

misscaitlin9999 said...

I read it from Emorox4eva's blog, and i thkn she is guilty. I juts feel sorry from Gwenee

Anonymous said...

GUILTY!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blabber Mouth said...

I doubt police would care if it was only $50.

Anonymous said...

She's deleted her account now - sign of a guilty conscience if you ask me.

Haley said...

My Emmii is doing such great things.