June 16, 2010

"I'm not paying child support!"

Today while "One of the only true straight guy on stardoll", magazine owner, sex addict, John2_el_mejor was given a interview about the news of him being the father of "Star Awards nominated actress for being the worst actress" Cianboland's expected baby he suprise many Stardollians by tell the interviewer, "Well I barely know Cianboland, what we did was completely safe, 2 times as safe as I normaly so do it! I'm am not the father and I'm not the only one who was with her that night, and I know that for a fact. I'm am, not the father and I'm not paying child support!"

That was much of a shocker! Basicallly John is say he isn't the father, and that Cianboland is a whore. Hopefully things will be cleared up when the baby is born.

By: Mia Moore

3 comments:

Dei said...

Oh my

misscaitlin9999 said...

man oh man!

Idk said...

LOL!
Worst Actress, A Whore?

Thanks very much XD
[I joke of course ;D]